Monday, January 28, 2013

SNEAK PEEK! 1950's Drive-In Styled Shoot




I am so excited to share with you all a SNEAK PEEK of my very first styled shoot with Katie Lamb Photography!  Our models, Annie and Travis, are actually some of my best friends. Annie and I grew up together and have been very close since we were in diapers.  Annie and Travis are getting married on March 9th, and I am so honored to be her Matron of Honor! 

We held the shoot at the amazing ShowBoat Drive-In, out in Hockley, and the owner Dolly was so great to let us in early and use the venue as we wished.  We also worked with the amazing Kimberly from Arteflora for the bouquet in the shoot. Annie's dress is from Forever 21 and was altered by Kristin from Kristin Johnston Bridal.  (Fun fact: Kristin also altered Annie's dress for the upcoming wedding, as well as my own bridal gown back in May 2012!) Travis' pants and shirt came from Jos A Banks, while his tie and hat were both Forever 21 finds. 

Katie and I are so pleased with the way that this shoot worked out, and we cannot wait to show you guys the rest!  And don't you worry...we have another styled shoot heading your way very soon! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment