Saturday, March 23, 2013

styled wedding shower: love, lemonade, & lingerie















This weekend I helped to style an amazingly cute shower with the theme Love, Lemonade, and Lingerie.  (You know I love my themes.)  My client was someone I work out with at Pearland Crossfit (her daughters are actually the owners) , and when she approached me with the idea for the shower, we were off and running with ideas.  The bride, Amber, is getting married in May in the Hill Country, and I cannot wait to see pictures from her wedding!

I arrived at this AMAZING beach house to set-up, and she had already done so much!  It was precious with the lemons and pink roses everywhere, and the addition of some of my inventory was just the icing on the cake.  So, here are some pictures of the event!  




Thanks for letting me help out Kay! It was so fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment